Looking Back on 2012 -2022 – A Decade of Profound Change: What Did You Learn?
We are all being challenged to REFORM certain aspects of our lives and create a new path forward. Can we effectively let go of the old paradigm based on greed, fear and extremism while we intentionally move into a New Paradigm based on co-operation, equality and sustainable prosperity?
Kuan Yin has been helping us to transition through a variety of readings, games and Power Circles since 2009. Her advice springs from the I Ching, an ancient book of divination that follows the flow of the cosmos.
The Great Conjunction on Winter Solstice marked the official start of what some call the Aquarian Age. Kuan Yin simply refers to it as a New Paradigm based on the Common Good. Her main guidance comes from Hexagram #21 REFORM:
We’re using Animal Totems from Gifts from the Rainforest to be guides for us as we create a path forward into the New Paradigm.
Here is how we begin our journey…
To help you better connect with her assistance, she uses the Intuitive Learning Circles to communicate through meditation, positive affirmations and visualization.
For best results playing a Transformation Game, look at each Circle both crossed over the midline of the body and uncrossed so that the correction is more complete.
Kuan Yin’s I Ching Readings and Transformation Games can help you to identify problems, change your focus to positive solutions, ground yourself and get in the present. Simply relax and gaze at the Circles while contemplating Kuan Yins words. Your intuition will come forward and give you the help that you seek.
What Did You Learn?
The intent of this game is two fold:
How can we learn from our mistakes, missteps and miscommunications?
How can we be kind to ourselves and come up with real solutions that we can follow through on that will help things go better moving forward?
First, get out some paper and something to write or draw with. Notes to yourself don’t have to be linear.
Second, choose an experience that you know you need help with and are willing to look at honestly. Examples might be: What did I learn in the decade between from 2012 and 2022? During the pandemic? In my previous relationship? In how I handle conflict at work? You can make your inquiry as specific or general as you like. Make a note or image of what this inquiry is about.
Third, make an agreement that your responses are for you and that you don’t have to share them with anyone else, unless you want to. This game is for you!
“What do I need to know about this? What would be helpful?”
“Is something missing? Is something lost?
Do I need to let go of something?
“What number between 1 and 58 comes to me?”
Phase Three: Invitation and Incubation
Your unconscious mind is already at work – finding solutions for you!
Just to make sure – take a short quiz to help you relax and assess what you’ve learned – now that some time has passed and you can be more objective…
1. Begin by taking a few deep breaths. The recent transition has been quite stressful and you still may be feeling it. Use this Circle to help you relax and release some of that tension. Releasing tension can do a lot to prevent or relieve many symptoms of ptsd.
Did this experience contain a lot of CONFLICT, anxiety or frustration for you? Did you feel a lot of judgement or fear? Are you concerned that you might return to certain energies and attitudes that were prevalent then?
If so, relax and imagine that the lines in this first Circle are softening and melting the tension away. Let your shoulders drop and your jaw unclench. Every time you take a deep breath, that feeling loosens up. Take all the time you need with this.
2. Imagine you can open the doors and windows and get a breath of fresh air. It’s been pretty musty in there!
Continue breathing and if you can, imagine you can actually relax the tension in the space around you. Go ahead and move around or stretch if you need to.
3. Let your senses come back into balance. Some of them may be turned up too high. Some may have shut down completely. You can adjust the volume now.
You might imagine that you’re lying next to a beautiful lake or river, enjoying a gentle breeze, with the sunlight dancing on the water. How refreshing!
Once you’ve taken this time to refresh yourself, notice how different the energy feels now rather than how it did just a few minutes ago. You can let go of all that chaos now.
4. Okay. Now we’re ready to dive in with the main question:
What did you learn from the time when _____________________?
Use this Circle to gather pertinent information from your unconscious mind.
5. What did you learn about yourself and how you react?
6. Kuan Yin wants to know: What do you still need to learn? Is there anything unresolved? What would you like to have happen going forward?
Let this Reiki Chakra Key strengthen your Heart and bring truly beneficial lessons into greater awareness and balance.
Continue to breathe until you feel the energy there can radiate out, like a beautiful star!
7. Is there still a CONFLICT? How might you handle conflict differently now?
What have you learned about freedom? What does LIBERATION mean to you now that’s different from what it was then? Gather up all that unconscious information!
8. What have you learned about fear or anxiety and how you handle it?
What did you learn about protecting yourself?
9. Did you internalize a lot of things? If so, how did you handle that? What did you learn about that?
If you didn’t take things too personally, what do you think was the secret to your success?
10. What did you learn about taking good care of yourself?
What became apparent?
What was the area of most personal growth for you?
Would you like to integrate any benefits you learned about those things?
What are your priorities after all of this? What matters the most?
11. Do you feel that any changes happened that affected your sense of identity and purpose?
What wisdom does your Soul want you to take with you about that?
12. What did you learn about nourishing yourself? What did you change? Is that serving you now? Do you need time to digest and integrate what you learned?
Are you tapping into beneficial nourishment now?
13. Are there parts of you that are still caught up in what happened?
If so, see if you can gently and patiently pull your energy back from that experience.
14. Do you have any objects in your environment that are keeping you unconsciously connected to that period of time?
Is there any room or part of the building(s) that feels blocked, dead or unable to ground in the New Paradigm?
15. Are there any new decisions you would like to make as a result of what you learned?
What would you like to decide differently about dealing with change? How about taking care of others? What have you decided about standing up for yourself and maintaining healthy boundaries? How will you now deal with deception, neglect or misuse of authority?
16. What new agreements or intentions do you need to make after that experience?
17. Let yourself relax for a few minutes while you get centered and find a strong connection in your heart center to empower the positive changes you would like to make.
Ask your Soul to help you integrate all that you’ve learned and use it to empower your highest good as you move into this next phase of your life.
“I empower the wisdom I’ve gained from this experience.”
18. What is the very best thing you can do to help yourself in the here and now?
19. Take a moment to close down any drains from that period of time that are affecting your energy, your business, your health and and you happiness.
20. To finish this game, gaze at this last symbol and consciously close any harmful or chaotic energy channels that may still be open from your experience of that time.
“I close down all harmful energy channels.”
Be sure to do that both crossed and uncrossed over the midline of your body.
You’ll know that the harmful channels are closed when the chaos stops. Once that happens, gently and patiently acknowledge your new relationship with generative life flow that exists now to support you.
“I allow myself to receive generative life force.”
Yes. Sometime our experiences can be pretty rough. Congratulations on all that you’ve learned from it!
Find out about Intuition Training for Personal Growth with us!
Specialized Energy Clearing with the Author of Soul Oriented Solutions
If you feel that you need more help integrating recent events, Rheanni Lightwater, BFA, CHT, CKP has 25+ years experience in the art and science of mind body healing. Contact her for a private session if you are still struggling with what happened in 2020.
Ms. Lightwater’s mission is to assist people in creating healthy balance and harmony in their lives through energy medicine, hypnotherapy and feng shui clearing.
Schedule with Rheanni via Zoom, FaceTime or in person when you visit Santa Fe, New Mexico. Call or text (505) 271-4612 between 10:00am – 5:00pm, MST, Monday through Friday to schedule or email: email@example.com
Disclaimer: This Transformation Game should not be considered as an exclusive method of treatment. The appropriate medical or psychotherapeutic authorities should be consulted for the diagnosis and treatment of any medical or psychological condition. The information and practices described on this website are best considered as an adjunct to orthodox medical or psychological treatments.