Transformation Game: Simplify Your Life
Transformation Games are inspired by Kuan Yin, a beloved and respected healing guide among natural health and energy medicine practitioners.
*Caution! Her advice, as always, is direct and to the point! You will want to get out something to take notes with.
Welcome to the I Ching Reading and Transformation Game for:
Hexagram # 17 – ADAPTING by Simplifying Your Life
“Simplicity is the path of inner direction and self worth. Examine your goals and the standards you have set for yourself. If they are unworthy, inefficient or nonexistent, it will be difficult to make significant progress in a productive direction. ADAPTING your mindset and how you’re using your energy is the appropriate response at this time. Use your inner wisdom to adjust to the realities of your new environment. See things through the lens of common sense and inner guidance. Dispense with ungrounded over-indulgences in whatever form they take.
To clear away complications and wasted effort, it may be necessary for you to refocus and look at your situation from a more objective perspective. As you do so, remember the strength and power that lives within you. By ADAPTING to your new awareness and simplifying your life, you will find many unexpected rewards.”
This Game is made up of Intuitive Learning Circles™, pertinent questions and positive affirmations that will:
- give you a new perspective
- activate your heart wisdom and
- help you ADAPT to a simpler mindset by clearing up mental and emotional clutter.
Some questions to consider as you play Simplify Your Life are:
“Am I making things more complicated than they need to be?”
“Am I wasting my time and energy chasing after a thousand different things?” or
“How can I focus on the aspects of my life that are most important to me and prioritize my actions?”
If you choose one of these questions to contemplate for a few minutes and then go through the game, you’ll be able to shift your attitude and refocus your mind very quickly.
Why Simplify Your Life?
The pressures of life seem to increase everyday so we need to find guidance that comes from a reliable source. Go through the sequence anytime you feel scattered or overwhelmed. By going within and allowing your Inner Guidance to show you the way, you can simplify your life, make productive decisions and move forward with greater self confidence while you let the chaos take a back seat.”
How to Play Simplify Your Life:
Simply look at the sequence of Circles below while you ponder the questions or positive affirmations that go with them.
Mind Body Integration
Take a few breaths and relax. Use a soft focus to help you go within and access new energy and clarity. What you do with the information you come up with is up to you!
1. To begin, look at this symbol with a soft, relaxed gaze. Repeat to yourself several times:
“I am ready, willing and able to shift my perception from scattered to focused – from complexity to simplicity – from distractions to priorities.”
2. While looking at this Circle, think about the different activities you are engaged in. Ask yourself:
“Am I putting too much pressure on myself?”
“Am I spreading myself too thin?”
“Have I been seeing this situation honestly?”
3. Notice if the whole situation makes you feel anxious or uneasy. Breathe a few times and allow this Circle to help you to calm down and see more clearly.
4. Use this Circle from Reiki Chakra Keys to open and balance your third eye chakra. You can do this by focusing your attention on the Circle while you relax and breathe for a few moments. Use these positive affirmations to help:
“I open my intuition and common sense to become aware of what I truly need.
I need to _______________.”
Once you feel focused, ask for genuine help from your Soul resources to simplify your life and balance your priorities.
5. Now that you’ve cleared up some of your misperceptions, you can use these next Circles to help you separate fact from fiction. Start by asking yourself:
“What percentage of the work that I’m doing is actually benefitting me?”
“Are there any activities or assumptions I’m making that are actually a waste of my time and pulling me off track?”
If so, can you name what they are?
Are there any distractions pulling you off track? If so, how?
“Is there clutter I could clear up that would help me get back on track?”
Make sure it’s your clutter! If it belongs to someone else, use the Circle to visualize sweeping it all up and sending it back to wherever it belongs.
“Am I wasting energy and time due to lack of focus?”
“Is there some other issue that I need to be aware of?”
6. Relax for a minute and tune into your solar plexus area. Let the energy get balanced in your 3rd chakra.
Is there something about the situation that reminds you of the way your family sometimes behaves? If so, are you willing to let it go? Gently visualize letting that energy go to the Sun and disappearing.
7. Relax with this image for a minute or two.
“I am willing and able to let go of complications and simplify my life.”
8. As you gaze softly at this symbol from Divine Nature Activated, imagine that you can clear up the communication lines between your mind and your body.
- If communication lines seem tangled up, see them going to the Sun and disappearing.
- If communication seems outdated, see your internal system upgrading.
- If you seem disconnected, imagine your communication lines straightening out and connecting properly within yourself and the outside world.
(You’ll want to do this while you’re both crossed and uncrossed over the mid-line of your body).
9. Take your time and use this Circle to clear confusion or complexities out of your mind. You may see them as a million details, numbers, calculations or just a bunch of heavy smoke.
“I clear away the smoke screen so I can see what would actually help me.”
10. Now that you’re perceiving things more clearly, ask a few more questions:
“What am I struggling with and am I willing to let it go?”
If you are willing, go ahead and send it to the Sun as you did with the others.
If you’re not willing to let it go, at least you now know what’s really going on.
11. Now that you’ve gone through the Simplify Your Life Game, see if you can use this Circle to give voice to what’s really important.
“I access my true voice and can express what I truly need. I need to _______________.”
Once you have what’s important, place that intention in the middle of this Circle and consciously send your energy towards it for improved manifesting. Just like aiming at a bull’s eye!
11. Help yourself to move forward in the right direction by using this Circle to seal and heal all the holes that have been draining your energy.
“All holes are sealed and healed.”
“I follow the direction of healthy protection.”
12. Finish the game by making sure the protection of your aura is all sealed and healed – a finishing step that will help your health and focus even more!
Thank yourself for taking the time today to clarify between things that are helpful and those that aren’t. You’ve given voice to what’s important right now and as a result, saved yourself a lot of time and trouble. Not only that, you’ve let go of some epigenetic patterning that’s been cluttering up the situation. This is a positive step in the right direction!
Bring the energy of gratitude in towards the center and let it connect with your heart.
“I am empowered to simplify my life. I am ready, willing and able to follow through on my true priorities.”
Now is a good time to take a walk or go out into Nature to help this all integrate. Be prepared for new ideas and solutions to make their way towards you.
Enjoy more Transformation Games – Explore the Intuitive Learning Circles™
Find out about Rheanni’s Intuitive Readings and Clearings (Long Distance or Visit Santa Fe)
This Transformation Game should not be considered as an exclusive method of treatment. The appropriate medical or psychotherapeutic authorities should be consulted for the diagnosis and treatment if there is any medical or psychological condition. The information and practices described on this website are best considered as an adjunct to orthodox medical or psychological treatments.