Challenges to Mind Body Integration
To facilitate mind body integration using the Intuitive Learning Circles, look at each symbol both crossed over the midline of the body and uncrossed so that the correction to full embodiment is more complete.
Mind Body Integration
- The brain and body communicate through different channels when a part of you is crossed over the center of your body. If you feel resistant or stuck, cross or uncross a hand or foot over the midline of your body and go back to the Circle, breathing patiently. See if your thinking starts to move again. Let negative self-talk go by breathing through it.
Fixated Thoughts, Conflicts or Shock
- If you go completely blank or are unable to access anything, the question or subject may have brought up an inner conflict. If that happens, look at this Circle (#32 Condor from Gifts from the Rainforest). Follow these directions:
Take several deep breaths and relax while you gaze into the Circle. Imagine that you can use it to focus in on a thought, experience or conflict that’s causing a problem for you, like a bull’s eye.
Imagine the problem is melting or send a beam of light directly to the blockage. Allow your laser beam to break up the fixation or melt it until it’s gone. Take all the time you need and don’t forget to add any stretching, movements, rolling, shaking, etc., you may need to completely clear the energy.
Once you’re finished, go back to where you left off and complete whatever you were working on.
Somatic Movement Re-Patterning
- The Corpus Callosum is a part of the brain that facilitates communication between your left and right cerebral hemispheres. When dealing with learning difficulties, it may help to perform simple cross crawl movements while you gaze at this Chakra Key to balance the chakras at the corpus callosum.
- Feel free to move at any time in any way to help you embody your experience!
- The Intuitive Learning Circles are like homeopathic remedies that work on a vibrational level. If you don’t need the remedy, it will do nothing.
So, if you’re already clear and in balance, looking at a Circle will do nothing. If you don’t really need a process you’ve chosen, the Circles will do nothing.
Individual Circles can, however, help you access answers. Just ask, “what do I need here?” Then trust the answer that comes. Maybe there’s another kind of process that would help you better at this time.
- Finally, relax! The Intuitive Learning Circles aren’t about “doing it right,” they’re about opening up to the possibilities!
The Intuitive Learning Circles should not be considered as an exclusive method of treatment. The appropriate medical or psychotherapeutic authorities should be consulted for the diagnosis and treatment if there is any medical or psychological condition. The information and practices described on this website are best considered as an adjunct to orthodox medical or psychological treatments.