Stabilizing After a Traumatic Event: SOS For Collapse ~
After a traumatic experience many people feel lost, shattered or fragmented and if they don’t get a chance to reintegrate, their power and life force can easily get drained. Moreover, if the problem isn’t addressed fairly quickly, the pattern can become ingrained, making them more susceptible to long-term feelings of hopelessness and feeling disconnected. Going through SOS for Collapse helps to quickly reconnect fragmented parts of a soul and its energy. By reducing the impact of shock and fear on the nervous system, patterns of hopelessness can be dispelled before they get a chance to become habitual.
- Feeling lost, hopeless or out of balance
- Anxious or upset due to a traumatic experience
- Weakened and want to regain your strength
- Triggered by the memory of a traumatic event
- Having a flashback or out of body experience.
Directions: Confirm this is the best formula for you with the SOS symbol.
Here’s how it works: Simply go through the formula while you follow the directions. Gaze softly at each image and notice any thoughts or feelings you might have in response to the words that accompany them. Some people like to write down their insights to share with a trusted counselor or friend.
You might also want to use this formula like a prayer or request for help. Remember to remain open though, because help doesn’t always come in the way we expect it to!
SOS for Collapse
1. Begin by taking a few deep breaths while you gaze softly into the Circle. Focus in on the center, blank area.
Gradually feel your strength returning to you. Stronger and stronger with each and every breath.
2. Notice where you are right now. How old do you feel? How old are you really?
Feel your hands open and close.
Notice the time. Move around. Bring yourself into the present.
3. What do you need right now? What would help you the most?
Make a note of whatever comes up, even if it doesn’t make sense at first.
4. Do you know what has happened to you?
How would you describe it?
What insights do you get about your situation?
5. How are you feeling?
What would help you to feel better?
6. Describe how you would like to feel.
Breathe deeply and let yourself imagine what that would be like.
7. What do you want to have happen?
8. Is there anything else that you want to ask for?
9. How do you feel now?
10. Focus your energy on taking good care of yourself.
If you like, imagine yourself standing in the center, blank area of this Circle with helpful energy coming toward you along the lines. Pure, life affirming energy from the Universe.
11. What will help you to take good care of yourself?
12. Is anything stopping you?
Notice if there are any negative thoughts or emotions present. Running away from uncomfortable self-talk just hides the pain temporarily. You can face it, feel it and let it go.
13. Make a list of everything you need.
Keep looking at the Circle until you run out of things to write down.
14. Let peace and hope be with you.
Let them fill your heart with strength and courage.
If you can, find some time to relax, take a walk or move around.
Completion and Integration
What are some words of encouragement you like to give yourself?
What are some ways I could be gentler with myself?
What are some things I’m grateful for?
This self-care formula can be profoundly useful in several difficult circumstances:
- Energy Cascading
Use it to reconstruct aura integrity when a person’s energy system collapses under extreme stress. Learn more beginning on page 14 – PTSD and the Subtle Energy System.
- Soul Retrieval
This formula frequently works to bring a dissociated person back into their body. Scattered soul fragments can be recovered and awareness restored to the mind.
- Clearing Trauma from Abandoned Dogs, Cats or other Animals
Place your hands on the animal’s heart or chest area and go through the formula imagining that you’re beaming the symbols into them, helping them to recover quickly.
- Preparing for a Peaceful Transition
Use for anyone who might die or is preparing for their transition. Simply beam the sequence of symbols towards them and their energy field will organize itself for a peaceful transition in alignment with their Soul.
– Reiki assists in all these processes. Use the Distant Healing Symbol.