Stabilizing After a Traumatic Event: SOS For Collapse ~
Moreover, if the problem isn’t addressed fairly quickly, the pattern can become ingrained, making the individual more susceptible to long-term poor health, anxiety, hopelessness and/or feeling disconnected.
Going through SOS for Collapse helps to quickly reconnect fragmented parts of your Essence and energy. By reducing the impact of shock and fear on the nervous system, patterns of hopelessness can be dispelled before they get a chance to become habitual.
- Feeling lost, hopeless or out of sync
- Anxious or upset due to a traumatic experience
- Weakened and want to regain your strength
- Triggered by the memory of a traumatic event
- Having a flashback or out of body experience.
Directions: Confirm this is the best formula for you with the SOS symbol.
Here’s how it works: Simply go through the formula while you follow the directions. Gaze softly at each image and notice any thoughts or feelings you might have in response to the words that accompany them. Some people like to write down their insights to share with a trusted counselor or friend.
You might also want to use this formula like a prayer or request for help. Remember to remain open though, because help doesn’t always come in the way we expect it to!
Caution: The use of this self-care formula is not intended to take the place of appropriate medical and/or psychiatric care when dealing with trauma and recovery. If you are having thoughts of suicide or extreme panic, call 911 or seek help immediately.
SOS for Collapse
1. Begin by taking a few deep breaths while you gaze softly into the Circle. Focus in on the center, blank area.
Gradually feel your strength returning to you. Stronger and stronger with each and every breath.
2. Notice where you are right now. How old do you feel? How old are you really?
Feel your hands open and close.
Notice the time. Move around. Bring yourself into the present.
3. What do you need right now? What would help you the most?
Make a note of whatever comes up, even if it doesn’t make sense at first.
4. Do you know what has happened to you?
How would you describe it?
What insights do you get about your situation?
5. How are you feeling?
What would help you to feel better?
6. Describe how you would like to feel.
Breathe deeply and let yourself imagine what that would be like.
7. What do you want to have happen?
8. Is there anything else that you want to ask for?
9. Let this Circle help you pull your energy back out of any fearful or dark places and close them down.
You are able to return, get grounded and heal from your wounds.
You are learning to take care of yourself.
10. How do you feel now?
11. Focus your energy on taking good care of yourself.
Imagine that kind and helpful energy is moving down along the lines of this Circle. Are you there to receive them?
Imagine yourself in the center, being filled up with gentle, loving energy from the Universe.
12. Your health and wellbeing is important. Make a list of everything you need.
If you like, you can keep looking at the Circle to help you remember what would help you the most.
13. Let this Circle help you deconstruct any harmful habits and shut down anything that’s draining you.
Turn the drains off to the best of your ability. You have the energy you need to reconnect with hope.
14. Make sure you know where you are.
Affirm that you are inside your body.
Notice what is to the right of your body and what is to the left.
Move around and stretch your body in whatever way that you like.
15. Let peace and hope be with you.
Let them fill your heart with strength and courage.
Be sure to give yourself time to rest and integrate. If you can, now is a good time to take a walk or go out into Nature to help this all settle.
Specialized Energy Clearing with the Author of Soul Oriented Solutions
If you feel that SOS for Collapse has helped, but hasn’t addressed all of your needs, Rheanni Lightwater, BFA, CHT, CKP has 25+ years experience in the art and science of mind body healing. Contact her for a private session if you still feel off track or overwhelmed.
Ms. Lightwater’s mission is to assist people in creating healthy balance and harmony in their lives through energy medicine, hypnotherapy and feng shui clearing. Sessions are available online or when you visit Santa Fe. Contact her at 505-271-4612 MST or email: [email protected].
SOS for Collapse should not be considered as an exclusive method of treatment. The appropriate medical or psychotherapeutic authorities should be consulted for the diagnosis and treatment of any medical or psychological condition. The information and practices described on this website are best considered as an adjunct to orthodox medical or psychological treatments.
This self-care formula can be profoundly useful in several difficult circumstances:
- Energy Cascading
Use it to reconstruct aura integrity when a person’s energy system collapses under extreme stress. Learn more beginning on page 14 – PTSD and the Subtle Energy System.
- Soul Retrieval
This formula frequently works to bring a dissociated person back into their body. Scattered soul fragments can be recovered and awareness restored to the mind.
- Clearing Trauma from Abandoned Dogs, Cats or other Animals
Place your hands on the animal’s heart or chest area and go through the formula imagining that you’re beaming the symbols into them, helping them to recover quickly.
- Preparing for a Peaceful Transition
Use for anyone who might die or is preparing for their transition. Simply beam the sequence of symbols towards them and their energy field will organize itself for a peaceful transition in alignment with their Soul.
– Reiki assists in all these processes. Use the Distant Healing Symbol.
Find out about Intuition Training for Personal Growth with us!