Learn How You Can Tap Into Your Second Chakra for Creating Internal Safety in Your Environment ~
The 2nd Chakra Is Deeply Connected with how well we Nurture and protect ourselves.
It’s the energy plexus where emotions, digestion and immunity all come together. When it gets out of balance or entangled with toxic pollutants, your physical, emotional and spiritual health can be impacted in a negative way.
Gaze softly at the Reiki Chakra Key below to help you balance and gather up physiological information that will help you organize your space in a way that helps you feel safe and healthy.
The environment in your second chakra is very important to your self-care and emotional healing. When it’s balanced and healthy, it transmits a vibrant orange energy that attracts belonging and support. It’s also your creative center, the place where you generate your personal mana or creative energy. If it becomes stagnant, goes into shock or gets caught up in emotional entanglements, your physical, emotional and spiritual health suffers. In today’s environment, that is something that most of us are experiencing. This simple feng shui exercise is designed to help you go within and come up with important resources for staying healthy.
When you’re ready, pull out a piece of paper and something to write with so you can make notes as we go along…
Creating Internal Safety is based on SOS Mind Exercise #8: Setting Up a Safe Space
In Creating Internal Safety, you’ll be utilizing your intuitive insight to implement very simple changes that can make a world of difference in how you’re creating stability and safety in your personal space. You’ll discover that your intuition and unconscious mind are much more aware of whats going on than your conscious mind is!
Go through this mind exercise by reading each step and then gazing softly at the Circle that goes with it to gain insight about what creative changes you can make in your internal and/or external environment that will help you.
1. The goal of Creating Internal Safety is for you to get clarity about how well your personal space is supporting you and what you can do to make improvements. You might get insights about your body or your external environment. After all, they are connected and this is an important time to become aware of them.
First, take some time to slow down while you gaze softly at the Circle. Breathe in and out several times. Drop your shoulders. Relax your jaw.
Move around and stretch if you need to.
Now that you’re more relaxed, imagine you can see the space within your Second Chakra (remember, that’s located about 2″ below your navel).
Zoom in, like a camera. See or sense it moving in slow motion.
What do you notice? Go ahead and make notes about what you sense.
2. Gaze at this Circle for Divine Protection and ask for help so that you can get more aware.
Let’s start with very simple questions that we take one at a time…
Is there anything in your personal space or immediate environment that could be triggering an unsettling reaction in you?
- Is something missing? Is something present that shouldn’t be?
- Is there any toxic build up?
- What else do you notice that doesn’t seem right? Make notes so that you’ll remember.
3. Physical objects in your external space carry a lot of energy through them, especially if they have been gifted to you or are second hand pieces. These could be books, equipment, furniture, pictures and other objects of art. Are there any objects in your home or office that are having a negative effect on you? If so, can you identify them?
What would remedy the situation?
Does something need to be moved, rearranged, cleaned or removed completely? Can something be brought in to remedy the situation?
4. You could be preoccupied by other things that are causing you to be anxious. Like many of us, you may be reorganizing your work/living arrangements. Let this Circle help you relax and answer questions about how you need to nurture yourself now, under your new circumstances:
“Is there something I can let go of that will help ease the situation? If so, what is it and where is it located?”
“Have I forgotten something that I need to add to my space?”
“Is there anything else?”
Many times after a significant change, it’s a great help to rearrange or clean out certain areas of our homes. Especially crystals. Read more about that here…
Feng shui tradition also suggests to find at least twelve objects to move. This Circle may help you come up with the objects that would be most helpful for you to move!
4. Now that you’ve considered your external environment, it’s time to check in with your body. Take a minute and use this next Circle to tune into yourself: What emotion is running through you? Is it throwing you off balance?
Is that emotion helpful or harmful to you?
If it’s harmful, you might be experiencing a compulsion, obsession or phobia from the collective unconscious. If that’s happening, release your agreement to carry it any longer.
6. Is there anything else that’s irritating you?
Identify it if you can.
What will remedy the situation?
Does something need to be moved, cleaned, cleared or rearranged? Does anything need to be removed completely?
Is there anything else?
7. Is there anything that you could bring into your space or your diet that would help you be happier or more creative?
Would anything increase your good health or emotional stability?
Could anything be done to increase your sense of safety?
What might you add that would bring more beauty into your space?
Is there anything else you need to know?
You can finish the game today by closing the door to any old pathways to suffering. Then remind yourself that your personal space belongs to you. How you take care of it has a profound effect on the rest of your life!
Thank yourself for taking the time today to go through Creating Internal Safety – a gift that will make your life a whole lot better! Bring the energy of gratitude in towards the center and let it connect with your heart.
Congratulations! Now is a good time to take a walk or go out into Nature to help this all integrate.
More Help ~
Find out more about the Seven Primary Chakras and Maslov’s Hierarchy of Needs
More about Healing Emotional Pain
Contact Soul Resources, LLC ~
If you feel that this Mind Exercise has helped, but hasn’t addressed all of your needs, Rheanni Lightwater, CHT, CKP has 20+ years experience in energy medicine, feng shui and environmental energy clearing. Contact her if you still feel stuck, confused, or overwhelmed.
Ms. Lightwater’s mission as a Mind Body Healing practitioner is to assist people in creating vibrant health, happiness and prosperity. Online sessions are available. Contact her at 505-271-4612 or email:
This mind exercise should not be considered as an exclusive method of treatment. The appropriate medical or psychotherapeutic authorities should be consulted for the diagnosis and treatment for any medical or psychological condition. The information and practices described on this website are best considered as an adjunct to orthodox medical or psychological treatments.