Intuition Training Quiz with Rheanni Lightwater: Have You Been Leaving Yourself Open to Trouble or Taking the Hit for Someone Else?
If you’ve ever stepped into a messy situation or gotten caught in the middle of a fight between people, you know what it feels like to take a punch that was actually meant for someone else. It feels horrible! Especially for highly sensitive people, who often get caught up in emotional and mental conflicts between people.
“If only I knew beforehand or had some kind of “spidey sense” that there was going to be a problem, I wouldn’t have even shown up!”
But wait. That’s not really so far out of the realm of possibilities. It’s called developing precognition or as I like to say, listening to your intuitive hit.
Clearing the Way for Your Heart’s Desire
Use Your Inner Guidance and Gut Instincts to Get Out of the Way and Learn How to Be in the Right Place at the Right Time.
You’ve probably had an experience of knowing that it just felt wrong to go to a certain place at a certain time. Then later, you find out that there was an accident in that very same place and time! That’s your precognition at work and it’s a darn useful skill to have, especially when times are so chaotic.
The Intuitive Learning Circles ™ are great at bringing intuitive hits, hunches and other unconscious information up to the surface to be examined more closely. Especially if you have learning difficulties or your inner guidance is blocked for some reason. That’s why I’m sharing this Mind Exercise from Learning in the New Paradigm. By playing, you’ll have the opportunity to engage your imagination and shed some light on potential situations where you might be better off just getting out of the way!
In the old paradigm based on greed and elitism, it’s been commonplace for people to try to control things by invading other people’s space or interfering with important personal projects or relationships. This can happen on a physical level, but it can also happen on an energetic level, which often causes emotional shock that sits frozen under the surface of our awareness. We have expressions for when these kinds of manipulations happen. “Get out of my space,” or “stop playing mind games with me,” are just a few.
Preparations for Developing Precognition
Begin by balancing your senses so that your intuition will come forward and give you the help that you seek. You can use these affirmations:
“I fine tune them to be present and aware of my environment.”
“I sense my circumstances accurately.”
“I access beneficial resources, solutions and opportunities.”
Next, gaze softly at this Circle to help you gently release any shock that might be under the surface for you. Imagine the lines are getting all wavy and loose.
Use this next Circle to help you identify unconscious information about how you can develop precognition in your current situation. Gaze softly at this Circle and ask yourself:
“Is there a situation coming up where I need to get out of the way?”
“Is there a situation where someone is getting in my way or blocking what I need to do?”
Be patient and relax into your body. The Circle is helping you focus in on pertinent unconscious information. Your answer could come in the form of a feeling, an image, words or a combination of them all.
If the answer you get is “no”, count yourself lucky and keep up the good work staying out of trouble!
If the answer is “yes” or “maybe”, keep going with this exercise to find out more about what’s going on and what you can do about it.
Continue the Mind Exercise for Developing Precognition
1. Slow down and ask for more information about what’s really going on. Use your imagination and see the landscape of your mind slowing down too. Things may simply be moving too fast for you to get out of the way when trouble is about to happen.
3. When things are chaotic or moving too fast, it’s easy to get distracted and fall into scams, traps and deceptive mind games. Plus, people are more likely to be mixed up in situations where they really don’t belong. Use this Reiki Chakra Key to open your Third Eye to intuition and common sense. You can use these positive affirmations to help:
“I open my Third Eye and let it balance. I use it to separate what’s true from what’s a distraction or all-out lie.”
Being in the Wrong Place at the Wrong Time
4. Remember the relationship or situation where you think there might be a problem. While you think about it, gaze at this Circle and ask your gut a couple of simple “yes” or “no” questions:
“What is the situation? Is there any danger in this situation?”
Once you find the situation, ask yourself:
“What is the danger here? Can I tell how I’m participating in the situation? Is there an important reason why I’m participating or considering doing this? Is it worth it to put myself in this situation?”
5. Continue your self-inquiry:
“Would I be pulled off track or doing harm to myself? Would my projects be harmed? My loved ones? If so, what is the problem?”
It could be timing, placement, priorities, a belief, an agreement or something else…
Take your time to get as much information as you can.
6. Would being in this situation have a negative effect on your boundaries? Your prosperity? Your health or well-being? In what way?
7. Sometimes, how people see you can be a source of the problem. People often project what’s going on within themselves onto other people. Check in with this Circle to see if anything like that could be involved. Note – what’s being projected onto you could be either unflattering, flattering or both!
“In this situation, am I being projected on?”
So, now you have a lot more information to work with as you decide what to do!
8. What is the best thing to do in this case? If you need to move out of the way, see yourself doing that in your minds eye. If you need to let go or say “no”, see yourself doing that. Whatever message you get, see yourself taking your own advice.
“What do I need to do?”
Finish this part of Developing Precognition with these affirmations:
“I resolve to be in the right place at the right time for my highest good.”
“I stay out of trouble and follow through on my priorities.”
“I close the doors on old habits, distractions or misconceptions.”
Take a moment to thank yourself for Developing Precognition, a gift that will save you a lot of time and grief in the long run! Bring the energy of gratitude in towards the center and let it connect with your heart. Now is a good time to take a walk or go out into Nature to help this all integrate. Be prepared for new ideas and solutions to make their way towards you.
Now that you’re clearer about your situation, you may want to go through one of these strengthening exercises, depending on what you’re concern is:
- Standing Strong and Grounding in the Truth.
- Separate from Negativity and Develop Healthy Boundaries.
- Learn How to Stop Being Dumped On or Scapegoated.
More Help ~
If you feel that Developing Precognition has helped, but hasn’t addressed all of your needs, Rheanni Lightwater is an expert in the art and science of mind body healing. She has 19+ years experience in energy medicine and environmental energy clearing. Contact her if you feel stuck, confused, or overwhelmed.
This mind exercise should not be considered as an exclusive method of treatment. The appropriate medical or psychotherapeutic authorities should be consulted for the diagnosis and treatment for any medical or psychological condition. The information and practices described on this website are best considered as an adjunct to orthodox medical or psychological treatments.