How to ADAPT and Come From a Grounded Place in the New Paradigm ~
Many of us are aware that how we experience our environment has a lot to do with how well we’re feeling and how easy or difficult it is to come from a grounded place. That’s especially so when we need to communicate or move forward in a genuinely productive way! The energy of the Cosmos has changed radically and we are being called to ADAPT to a new paradigm based on common ground.
This Mind Exercise will help you make the transition you need and come from a grounded place.
If you have noticed any of the following situations when you’re in a certain environment, try this exercise from Navigating Compassion Fatigue, an online resource from our Soul Oriented Solutions series –
If you feel like you or your environment are:
- Overwhelmed by too much stuff
- Disorganized and confused
- Unstable, unsafe or explosive
- Juggling too many things
- Unproductive – going around in circles
- A magnet attracting negative energies.
Directions: Confirm this is the best formula for you with the SOS Symbol.
Find a quiet place to sit in the center of your space, where you won’t be disturbed for about twenty minutes. Make sure both of your feet are firmly planted on the floor and that the soles of your shoes wouldn’t prevent you from grounding well.
Begin by meditating on this symbol that will help you organize your mind around the structure for Creating Common Ground.
Then, go through the exercise by reading each message and then gazing gently at the Circle or chart that goes with it for a minute or so. A longer or shorter time may be necessary. Let yourself breathe and relax as much as possible. Don’t worry if the images move around or change in any way. That just means the Circles are working to help you and your environment to come into balance with each other and ground.
Some emotions may come up and when that happens always visualize the heaviness moving up, out and towards the Sun. You may intuitively feel that an object in the space should be moved or removed completely. Trust your instincts. Give yourself permission to let go of anything that could keep you stuck in the old paradigm.
Mind Body Integration
Feel free to cross or uncross your arms whenever you intuitively feel you need to!
It helps to know that you can close down many harmful energies that may be running rampant through your body, mind and space.
Keep this symbol handy to help you identify and close down life-destructive energy channels from the old paradigm. Those unhealthy energy channels could be found within you or in your space.
Once they are closed, you’ll find that it’s much easier to clear your mind and be open to the generative life force (chi) that we look for in Feng Shui.
In Chinese, Feng Shui means wind water. These are the two elements that move energy for creating life when they are in balance. When they’re out of balance, they can create all kinds of destructive energy patterns – poltergeists, sudden reversals, collapse of protection and stagnancy – just to name a few. Needless to say, the transition from the old energy channels of the Piscean Age (water) to the new energy channels (air) are causing quite a bit of instability for everyone.
The bottom line is – the sooner we can come from a grounded place in the New Paradigm – based on common ground, the better!
If you need help getting your space grounded, you’re welcome to connect with Rheanni for Feng Shui consulting. You can share some of the experiences you’re having and what you’re noticing about your space. Getting a Feng Shui perspective on your situation could be very useful and help you to make the best decisions about your space and what will help you now.
Once you’ve finished going through the entire exercise, take yourself for a gentle walk in nature or have a soak in a hot bath with Epsom salts or Sea Salt. It’s important to make sure that you’ve cleansed yourself.
- Begin by relaxing while you softly gaze at this Key. Use the following affirmation:
“I choose to relax and open up to my true potential.”
2. Take some more time to breathe deeply.
Pay special attention to those places in your body where you are feeling pain or discomfort.
Consciously send your breath to those places and let them relax.
Stretch if you need to. Open and close your hands. Notice the time and the space around you.
“I bring myself into the present in the New Paradigm.”
Do it both crossed and uncrossed over the center line of your body.
3. Ask for peace and harmony to come into your heart and awareness.
Consciously move your energy out of your head and pull it down into your heart and solar plexus area.
Once you feel the shift, close down harmful energy channels again. The more relaxed you are, the better this works.
4. Connect with your instinctual nature.
Use the Circle to help you bring it into your awareness so that you can improve your relationship with your environment.
Do you get instinctual messages or intuitive hits about certain areas?
Could there be an object that’s holding old energy or keeping you grounded in past unhappiness?
If there is, take a moment to move it now and clear the area with Divine Protection.
5. You don’t need to be perfect or be everything to everyone.
Could you be holding onto something that doesn’t belong to you or leaving yourself open to a problem that’s not yours to fix?
You are responsible for yourself and only your part of the situation. What is your part?
What makes sense to do? What would be genuinely helpful in this situation?
Resolve to let any misguided intentions go, like old smoke disappearing into the Light.
6. Make sure that you’re accessing the most beneficial energies to support you and your environment.
You may notice that some directions hold more auspicious energies for you than others.
Shut down any energy channels that are irrelevant or distracting you with Divine Protection.
7. To do this effectively, you need a strong connection to a generative life force. You need to take care of yourself and able to ask for help. Go back to your heart and listen to it beating – nice and steady. Affirm to yourself:
“I call on my Spirit to help me get in balance.”
“I am connected and aligned with my highest good.”
Take all the time you need with this.
8. There are other directions that are far less advantageous for you.
Use this Circle to help you stop tapping into harmful or destructive energies that don’t support you and that bring chaos into your environment.
Shut down any remaining energy channels that are irrelevant or distracting you with Divine Protection.
9. What you do matters and it’s important that you take good care of yourself. Focus your energy on getting grounded. When you get grounded, you have a positive effect on those around you.
“I pull myself together and get grounded.”
10. Is there anything else you need to do to take good care of yourself?
Does anything else need to happen in your environment to help you come from a grounded place?
Make a list so you can remember.
11. Do you have old intentions or assumptions you need to change? You can find them by examining your life and asking yourself:
“What’s been working and what hasn’t been working?”
Release any agreements to hold on.
“I’m willing and able to let go and make the changes necessary for me now.”
12. Keep looking at the Circle while you relax and think of something that you love very much.
Have you been unknowingly jeopardizing things that matter to you?
If you have, what can you do to set it right?
Make note of the ideas that come to you.
13. Use this Circle to sweep any confusion or clutter out of your mind and send the debris up to the Sun. In your mind’s eye, sweep it all away!
Notice how much better your body feels when your mind gets clear.
Make note of ideas that come to you about how you might remove the clutter out of your environment.
14. Imagine that your Spirit can gently take you by your heart and head. Let it turn you around – toward the direction of your highest good.
Allow a generative flow of life affirming energy to circulate through your body.
15. Use this Circle to help you close the door on all that clutter and confusion.
Choose to close the doors and seal the leaks as if they were never there.
You probably feel much clearer now.
16. Take some deep breaths and move your body around again. Let your shoulders drop. Listen to that calm, gentle voice that comes from your heart. What is it telling you?
17. Allow a generative energy to begin in your solar plexus. Feel it moving up into your heart and let it fill up your entire body – all the way to your fingertips. You are creating a new template for a new beginning.
18. Gaze at this symbol and close harmful energy channels that may still be open from all ten directions of the Feng Shui Grid: north, northeast, east, southeast, south, southwest, west, northwest – above and below.
“I close down all harmful energy channels.”
Repeat all directions with this intention: “My mind is open and clear to receive generative life force.”
Remember that the need to unify in common ground is real! The changes are taking place over time and you will likely need to do this exercise repeatedly. Take yourself for a gentle walk in nature or have a soak in a hot bath with Epsom/Sea Salts to cleanse yourself.
Specialized Energy Clearing with the Author of Soul Oriented Solutions
The Intuitive Learning Circles should not be considered as an exclusive method of treatment. The appropriate medical or psychotherapeutic authorities should be consulted for the diagnosis and treatment if there is any medical or psychological condition. The information and practices described on this website are best considered as an adjunct to orthodox medical or psychological treatments.