How to ADAPT and Come From a Grounded Place in the New Paradigm ~
Many of us are aware that how we experience our environment has a lot to do with how well we’re feeling and how easy or difficult it is to come from a grounded place. That’s especially so when we need to communicate or move forward in a genuinely productive way! The energy of the Cosmos has changed radically and we are being called to ADAPT to a New Paradigm based on common ground.
The purpose of this Mind Exercise is to activate the beneficial energies of the New Paradigm in your environment. Connecting with these energies will help you organize effectively and from a grounded place.
If you’ve noticed any of the following situations in your environment, try this exercise from Navigating Compassion Fatigue, an online resource from our Soul Oriented Solutions series –
If you feel like you or your environment are:
- Ungrounded or scattered
- Overwhelmed by too much stuff
- Disorganized and confused
- Unstable, unsafe or explosive
- Juggling too many things
- Unproductive – going around in circles
- A magnet attracting negative energies.
Directions: Confirm this is the best formula for you with the SOS Symbol.
Find a quiet place to sit in the center of your space, where you won’t be disturbed for about twenty minutes. Make sure both of your feet are firmly planted on the floor and that the soles of your shoes wouldn’t prevent you from grounding well.
Begin by meditating on this symbol that will help you organize your mind around the structure for Creating Common Ground.
Then, go through the exercise by reading each message and then gazing gently at the Circle or chart that goes with it for a minute or so. A longer or shorter time may be necessary. Let yourself breathe and relax as much as possible. Don’t worry if the images move around or change in any way. That just means the Circles are working to help you and your environment to come into balance with each other and ground.
Some emotions may come up and when that happens always visualize the heaviness moving up, out and towards the Light.
You may intuitively feel that an object in the space should be moved or removed completely. Trust your instincts. Give yourself permission to let go of anything that could keep you stuck in the old paradigm.
Mind Body Integration
Feel free to cross or uncross your arms whenever you intuitively feel you need to!
It helps to know that there are new channels of life force available in the New Paradigm that will help us ADAPT.
Keep this symbol handy to help you open up to generative life force and close down life-destructive energy channels from the past. That integration also includes new communication channels that will help us connect with each other in far more life affirming ways.
By contemplating the symbol, you’ll find that you’ll be able to intentionally close down harmful channels and open up to the generative life force (chi) that we look for in Feng Shui.
In Chinese, Feng Shui means “wind water”. These are the two elements that move energy for creating life when they’re in balance. When they’re out of balance, they can create all kinds of destructive energy patterns – sudden reversals, poltergeists, collapses in protection and stagnation – just to name a few.
Needless to say, transitioning out of the energy channels of the Piscean Age (water) into the new energy channels of the Aquarian Age (air) has been causing quite a bit of instability for everyone.
The bottom line is – the sooner we can come from a grounded place in the New Paradigm based on common ground, the better!
If you need help getting your space grounded, you’re welcome to connect with Rheanni Lightwater for Feng Shui consulting. You can share some of the experiences you’re having and what you’re noticing about your space. Getting a Feng Shui perspective on your situation could be very useful and help you to make the best decisions about your space and organize your life in a way that will move you forward.
Once you’ve finished going through the entire exercise, take yourself for a gentle walk in nature or have a soak in a hot bath with Epsom salts or Sea Salt. It’s important to make sure that you’ve cleansed yourself.
- Begin by relaxing while you softly gaze at this Reiki Chakra Key for your Life Path Chakras, located on either side of your Crown Chakra at the top of your head. Use the following affirmation:
“I choose to relax and open up to my true potential.”
2. Take some more time to breathe deeply.
Pay special attention to those places in your body where you’re feeling pain or discomfort.
Consciously send your breath to those places and let them relax.
Stretch if you need to. Open and close your hands. Notice the time and the space around you.
“I bring myself into the present in the New Paradigm.”
Do it both crossed and uncrossed over the center line of your body.
3. Ask for peace and harmony to come into your heart and awareness.
Consciously move your energy out of your head and pull it down into your heart and solar plexus area.
Once you feel the shift, close down harmful energy channels again. The more relaxed you are, the better this works.
4. Connect with your instinctual nature.
Use the Dragonfly Circle to help you tune into your gut instincts so that you can reconnect and improve your relationship with your environment.
“I reconnect with my natural instincts and relationship to my environment.”
Do you get instinctual messages or intuitive hits about certain areas in the space around you?
Could there be an object that’s holding old energy or keeping you grounded in past unhappiness?
If there is, take a moment to move it now and clear the area with Divine Protection.
5. Let go of the need to be perfect, having to sacrifice or be everything for everyone. Include intentions that were helpful at one time and are no longer useful.
Could you be holding onto something that doesn’t belong to you or leaving yourself open to a problem that’s not yours to fix?
You are responsible for yourself and only your part of the situation. What is your part?
What makes sense to do? What would be genuinely helpful in this situation?
Resolve to let any misguided intentions go, like old smoke disappearing into the Light.
6. Make sure that you’re accessing the most beneficial energies to support you and your environment.
You may notice that some directions hold more auspicious energies for you than others.
Shut down any energy channels that are irrelevant or distracting you with Divine Protection.
7. To ground in the New Paradigm effectively, you need a strong connection to your spiritual Source. You need to be able to take good care of yourself and willing to ask for help. Bring your attention back to your heart and listen to it beating – nice and steady. Affirm to yourself:
“I exist and am empowered through the connection in my Heart.”
“I take good care of myself and am willing to ask for help.”
“I connect with my environment through Joy and Gratitude.”
Take all the time you need with this.
8. Pull your energy back and out of disappointing experiences.
Use this Circle to help you stop tapping into harmful or destructive energies that don’t support you and that bring chaos into your environment.
Shut down any remaining energy channels that are irrelevant or distracting you with Divine Protection.
9. It’s time to focus your energy on getting grounded. When are grounded, you are not only taking good care of yourself, you also have a positive effect on those around you.
“I pull myself together and get grounded in the New Paradigm.”
10. Is there anything else you need to do to help yourself?
Does anything else need to happen in your environment so you can come from a grounded place?
Make a list so you can remember.
11. Do you have old agreements or assumptions you need to change? You can find them by examining your life and asking yourself:
“What’s been working and what hasn’t been working?”
Are you willing to let go of things that are not working? Release any agreements to hold on.
“I’m willing and able to let go and make the changes necessary for me now.”
12. Keep looking at the Circle while you relax and think of something that you love very much.
Have you been unknowingly jeopardizing things that matter to you?
If you have, what can you do to set it right?
Make note of the ideas that come to you.
13. Use Rat’s Circle to sweep any confusion or clutter out of your mind and send the debris up to the Light. In your mind’s eye, sweep it all away!
Then close the doors behind you that let in all that garbage.
Notice how much better your body feels when your mind gets clear.
Make note of ideas that come to you about how you might remove the clutter out of your environment.
14. Imagine that your Spirit can gently take you by your heart and head. Let it turn you around – toward the direction of your highest good.
Allow an uplifting and generative flow of life affirming energy to circulate through your body.
15. Use this Circle to help you close the pathways in your mind that would lead you into ungrounded and confusing places.
“All holes are sealed and healed.”
“I follow the guidance of my Soul.”
You probably feel much clearer now.
16. Take some deep breaths and move your body around again. Let your shoulders drop. Listen to that calm, gentle voice that comes from your heart. What is it telling you?
17. Allow a generative energy to begin in your solar plexus. Feel it moving up into your heart and let it fill up your entire body – all the way to your fingertips. You are creating a new template for a new beginning.
18. Finish by gazing at this symbol to confirm your connection with the new and beneficial energies of the New Paradigm.
“My mind and body are open and clear to receive generative life force.”
“All harmful energy channels have been closed down.”
“Divine Protection fills my environment completely in all directions – including above and below.”
Remember that the need to unify in common ground is real! The changes are taking place over time and you will likely need to do this exercise repeatedly. Take yourself for a gentle walk in nature or have a soak in a hot bath with Epsom/Sea Salts to cleanse yourself.
Specialized Energy Clearing with the Author of Soul Oriented Solutions
The Intuitive Learning Circles should not be considered as an exclusive method of treatment. The appropriate medical or psychotherapeutic authorities should be consulted for the diagnosis and treatment if there is any medical or psychological condition. The information and practices described on this website are best considered as an adjunct to orthodox medical or psychological treatments.