If you are in need of overwhelm help
the Intuitive Learning Circles offer support for your inner journey…
Many of us are completely exhausted by recent events – even just the past few days! If you are experiencing any symptoms like the ones below, you can easily remedy the situation by going through our Overwhelm Help Exercise #3 out of RESOLVE , a burnout prevention handbook from our Soul Oriented Solutions series.
Use this self-care formula when you are:
- Out of balance
- Taking on too much
- Doing too much
- Going too fast and need to slow down.
Directions: Confirm this is the best formula for you with the SOS Symbol.
Find a quiet place if possible, where you won’t be disturbed for about twenty minutes. Begin by reading the first message and then gaze gently at the Circle or chart that goes with it for approximately two minutes. A longer or shorter time may be necessary. Let yourself breathe and relax as much as possible. Don’t worry if the images move around or change in any way. That just means the Circles are working and that your mind and body are coming into balance.
Some emotions might come up as well. That also means the Circles are working. Just give yourself permission to let go of anything that’s causing you pain or suffering.
Mind Body Integration
Feel free to move at anytime in any way to help you embody your experience!
If someone is with you, talk to them about some of the feelings that you’re having. It could help you to gain perspective on your situation. Having perspective allows you to make the best decisions about what will help you now.
After you’ve finished going through the entire formula, let yourself rest for a little while. You’re doing very well with such a difficult circumstance.
1. Take a few moments and breathe deeply.
Pay special attention to those places in your body where you are feeling pain or discomfort.
Consciously let them relax.
Move around or stretch if you need to.
2. Ask for peace to come into your heart and awareness.
Consciously move your energy out of your head and pull it down into your heart and solar plexus area.
3. You don’t need to be perfect or be everything to everyone.
Are you trying to take care of something that’s not your problem? If so, give yourself a break and resolve to let it go.
You are responsible for only your part of the situation. What is your part?
4. You may feel like you’re being pulled in too many directions. Relax and meditate on this Circle for as long as you like. Let it help you untangle from the confusion and heal any wounds like a gentle salve from your Soul, pouring over your entire body.
5. Focus your energy on taking good care of yourself now. You are important and what you do matters. People care about you.
What would be genuinely helpful in this situation?
Is there something you can do to be genuinely helpful to others?
6. It’s all right to take care of yourself and ask for help. Go back to your heart and listen to it beating – nice and steady. You are alive.
What do you need to help you take good care of yourself?
Make a list so you can remember.
7. In your life, what’s been working and what hasn’t been working?
Are you willing to let go of things that are not working?
Release any agreements to hold on.
Affirm that you‘re ready and able to let go and make the changes necessary for you now.
8. Keep looking at the Circle while you relax and think of something that you love very much.
Have you been jeopardizing things that matter to you?
If you have, what can you do to set it right?
Make note of the ideas that come to you.
9. Use this Circle to sweep any confusion or clutter out of your mind and send the debris up to the Sun. Sweep it all away!
Notice how much better your body feels when your mind gets clear.
10. Use this Circle to help you close the door on all that clutter and confusion.
Close the doors and seal the leaks as if they were never there.
Once those doors are closed, you’ll feel much clearer.
11. Take some deep breaths and move your body around again. Let your shoulders drop.
Listen to that calm, gentle voice that comes from your heart. What is it telling you?
12. Allow that calm feeling to come from your heart and fill up your entire body – all the way to your fingertips.
13. Gaze at this symbol until you feel resolved and ready to move on.
Remember that good self-care includes rest and taking good care of yourself!
Clearing Overwhelm To Stay on Track is self-care formula #3 in the RESOLVE handbook. Overwhelm Help for staying true and following through in difficult times by Rheanni Lightwater.
Overwhelm Help should not be considered as an exclusive method of treatment. The appropriate medical or psychotherapeutic authorities should be consulted for the diagnosis and treatment if there is any medical or psychological condition. The information and practices described on this website are best considered as an adjunct to orthodox medical or psychological treatments.