Creating a Path Forward Into the New Paradigm
We are all being challenged to REFORM certain aspects of our lives and create a new path forward. Can we effectively let go of the old paradigm based on greed, fear and extremism while we intentionally move into a New Paradigm based on co-operation, equality and sustainable prosperity?
Kuan Yin has been helping us to transition through a variety of readings, games and Power Circles since 2009. Her advice springs from the I Ching, an ancient book of divination that follows the flow of the cosmos.
The Great Conjunction on Winter Solstice marked the official start of what some call the Aquarian Age. Kuan Yin simply refers to it as a New Paradigm based on the Common Good. Her main guidance comes from Hexagram #21 REFORM:
“Know what you want, know what makes you feel good about your Self, know what brings you into harmony with others. These are your guidelines and principles. Other factors that assume control of your behavior or your health or that create inner discord are the obstacles that must be overcome. Be firm, unemotional, gentle, and clear in annihilating them and thereby reforming your Self and your environment.” ~The I Ching Workbook, R.L Wing
For our first Power Circle of 2021, we’re using Animal Totems from Gifts from the Rainforest to be guides for us as we create a path forward into the New Paradigm. Here is how we begin our journey…
Phase One: Inquiry and Activation of Imagination
1) Gaze softly at the symbol in the picture below for a few moments and relax while you contemplate the question posed.
2) Imagine that you can ask for true guidance from your Psyche and Soul. Ask for help about what kind of information would be really helpful to you now.
3) Ask for a number between 1 and 56. That number is about you. Make a note of it.
4) Next, contemplate the picture again, while you consider your concerns about the most significant relationship in your current situation. Make a note of that number.
5) If there are any other significant people involved, see what number comes to you in regards to your relationship with them. Make notes for yourself.
6) Send me an email to email@example.com with the numbers that came to you about you and the most significant relationship.
7) I will send back links with particular questions to ask yourself and guidance for you to consider.
Phase Two: Contemplation and Gathering
8) Follow the link(s) and see what you get out of the reading in general. Notice the things that catch your attention, whether negative or positive. Some ideas may apply to your situation and some may not. Next, gaze at the Circle with very soft focus to help you gather and access further unconscious information about those things that caught your attention. Do that both crossed and uncrossed over the midline of your body.
9) Contemplate the messages you receive and ask for insights, solutions and corrections if they are needed. Write down stream-of-consciousness messages, even if they don’t make sense at first. Let the energy of the Circle calm down before you move on to the next number.
Phase Three: Invitation and Incubation
10) Contemplate the messages you receive and invite healing dreams, art and movements to accompany them until we have a chance to work individually or as a group.
Your unconscious mind is already at work – finding solutions for you!
About the Facilitator
Rheanni Lightwater CHT, CKT specializes in online mind body healing, self-care, personal growth and emotional healing using Reiki Energy Medicine, Hypnotherapy, Dream Tending and the Intuitive Learning Circles™.
Schedule with Rheanni via Zoom, FaceTime or in person when you visit Santa Fe, New Mexico. Call or text (505) 271-4612 between 10:00am – 5:00pm, MST, Monday through Friday to schedule or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Intuitive Learning Circles should not be considered as an exclusive method of treatment. The appropriate medical or psychotherapeutic authorities should be consulted for the diagnosis and treatment if there is any medical or psychological condition. The information and practices described on this website are best considered as an adjunct to orthodox medical or psychological treatments.