Welcome to our self-care formula for emotional healing and stress – It’s time to open a Gateway to Peace.
This Mind Exercise was created to help you change your point of view and how you’re using your energy, so that you can more easily experience peace. Going through this simple, step by step process will help you find your gateway to peace, especially when everyone around you is intense and emotionally charged up!
Consider using it before going to bed, to start your day in a peaceful frame of mind, or whenever you feel pressed in by people and need a time out.
All you have to do is read each step and then follow through on its instructions while you gaze softly at each Intuitive Learning Circle™.
An important note ~
The brain and body communicate through different channels when a part of you is crossed over the center of your body. If you feel resistant or stuck, cross or uncross a hand or foot over the midline of your body and go back to the Circle, breathing patiently. See if your thinking starts to move again. Let negative self-talk go by breathing through it.
1. Think of an intention or goal that’s important to you, yet always seems to end up in some kind of struggle or frustration.
Example: staying positive while on Facebook or other environment.
Once you have it, gaze softly at the Circle and see if you can place your intention in the center, open space. Imagine that helpful energy is streaming down each of the lines towards your goal.
2. What are some of the negative thoughts and emotions that come up for you when you think about your intention?
3. Release any agreement you have with the idea that struggling, blaming or complaining will help you to achieve your goal.
Are there other agreements you’d like to let go of?
“I’d like to change my point of view about ____________.”
“I want to disengage from _____________.”
“I stop fixating on the problems and go for solutions instead.”
“I am empowered to let go of what’s harmful to me and connect with my Divine Source.”
4. Use this affirmation to help you clear out any negative energy from your Root Chakra.
“I clear struggle, hardship and _________ from the foundation of how I use my energy.”
“Instead I choose to be lively, protected, energized and ___________.”
5. Let this symbol for dissolving destructive blueprints help you to let go of your negative thoughts and emotions.
Imagine that pressure, interference, accusations, complaints and struggles are all like black clouds in the sky and that you can dissolve them completely. Dissolve your attachment to them.
Keep breathing deeply until the sky is completely clear.
6. Now, bring your attention to the energy center of your heart. Get connected and let a positive light radiate out.
Once you’re ready, imagine a gateway that leads to a garden of peace filled with the beauty of nature and pure sunlight. Allow the light to grow stronger and brighter.
“I am at peace with _______________.”
7. Give yourself permission to open up the gate and enter your own garden of peace.
Go ahead. Open the gateway to peace in your heart and step in. Imagine the helpful energy pouring into the center of the Circle again. Imagine your Garden is surrounded by a ring of courage and determination.
What do you notice? What does it feel like?
8. Ground yourself by putting both feet on the floor and centering yourself. Use this affirmation:
“It’s okay to be grounded in a paradigm of peace, equality and sustainable prosperity. This is my personal garden of peace and it’s where I belong.”
9. What do you need to do to protect this peaceful frame of mind and heart?
Sometimes the simplest things can make a big difference.
10. What will help you nurture and grow your feelings of peace?
11. Is there a decision to make or some inner guidance for you to follow regarding your goal or intention?
Make a note of it, so that you don’t forget.
Finish it all up now by sealing and healing any pathways or holes that lead back to old harmful patterns of frustration or suffering.
“All holes are sealed and healed.”
Be sure to rest now and do something nice for yourself!
Rheanni Lightwater CHT, CKT lives and practices in Santa Fe, NM. She specializes in learning difficulties and mind body healing using Kinesiology, the Intuitive Learning Circles™, Reiki as a Master/Teacher, Hypnotherapy and Shamanic Clearing Techniques.
Schedule with Rheanni via Zoom, FaceTime or in person when you visit Santa Fe, New Mexico. Email your request to: email@example.com or text her at (505) 271-4612 between 10:00am – 5:00pm, MST, Monday through Friday.
This self-care formula should not be considered as an exclusive method of treatment for any ailment. The appropriate medical or psychotherapeutic authorities should be consulted for the diagnosis and treatment of any medical or psychological condition. The information and practices described on this website are best considered as an adjunct to orthodox medical or psychological treatments.