Help for Stagnant Energy
Retrograde energy has a strong potential to cause energy reversals. This could affect the feng shui flow of chi in your home. For example, the flow of chi in my home reversed during the recent transition into the new Lunar year. A sudden reversal of Feng Shui flow is a precurser to stagnation. Financial and relationship troubles are likely to develop if stagnation is left untreated. Luckily, there are some Feng Shui remedies for STAGNATION that can be applied to help the energy of your home and property.
For deeper understanding about the general nature of stagnant energy, you can visit this Transformation Game and go through it if you like. However, this particular article is more about the actual remedies you can employ in your environment to help prevent STAGNATION from taking over on a physical level.
Remedies for Stagnation
How do you know if your home is under the influence of stagnant energy?
To help you out, I’ve put together a list of things to look out for and then some suggestions for things to do when the energy of your home or office is stuck or stagnant.
- When you’re experiencing a lot of disharmony or arguments in your personal relationships.
- When you’re feeling heavy, apathetic, lethargic or drained.
- When the energy in your home feels dark and gloomy.
- When it’s tough to get things done and it doesn’t feel like there’s a way out.
- When you’re feeling stuck in chaotic or negative emotional energy.
- You feel like you’re being followed around by a black cloud.
- Business isn’t doing well.
Here are some physical space clearing ideas you can employ to improve the energy for productivity, happiness and sustainable prosperity.
Outside Remedies for STAGNATION:
- Clear out dead or obviously failing plants and things like rotting or infested areas such as vegetable gardens, that includes dead animals or animal waste.
- Check vegetable and flower gardens for rotting or infested plants and clear them out.
- Keep crab grass shoots from spreading.
- Clean up loose twigs and branches.
- Trim back overgrown areas.
- Cut down or remove sickly or dead trees.
- If you have stumps, cover them or place a large container with flowers over them.
- Remove broken pots, pottery shards or sharp objects.
- Make sure the entrance of the house is not obstructed by hoses, plants or yard clutter.
- Keep all entrances and hallways clear to walk through.
- Place a metal chime or decoration in the area or your yard near the front door.
- Make sure there are no potholes near the front door.
- Darker colors on a front entrance door attracts life energy. If you can’t change your front door color, try a dark welcome mat to place in front of it.
- A water element in the front yard will enhance the chi. Try a water bowl or pond, a fountain or a hummingbird feeder in summer months. Be sure to keep the water fresh. Stagnant water will create the opposite of what you want.
Inside Remedies for Stagnation:
- Remove any mirrors that are placed to face the front door.
- Remove mirrors from corners that block the flow of chi through the bagua areas.
- Adjust the position of any mirrors that are facing eachother or that create chaotic energy throughout your home or office.
- Clear out old papers from office desks, cabinets or storage units.
- Clean out the refrigerator, kitchen and pantry cabinets of old, outdated foods.
- Let go of broken or unused appliances, furniture, etc.
- Remove any source of mold or mildew (often found under old linoleum or in showers, corners, etc).
- Repair any water leaks or standing water.
- Place a Feng Shui frog or cricket in the wealth area of the front entrance room to welcome abundant resources.
- Consider a water fountain or aquarium in the front area of a living room, family room or office (never place a water fountain directly to the left on the front entrance inside).
There’s also personal work that can be done for healing emotional and mental roots that lead to STAGNATION. For that, you can contact Rheanni for online training and when you visit Santa Fe ~
Call (505) 271-4612 to schedule your personal appointment or email her at: email@example.com.