Santa Fe Hypnotherapy instructor, Robert Morrison DCH teaches Hypnotherapy Certifications and is available for private sessions by calling (505) 603-0112 or email at: email@example.com
Education and Training
Robert Morrison DCH is the co-founder of Soul Resources LLC, which is an Approved School of Hypnosis by the American Board of Hypnotherapy, located in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
His current projects include a new hypnotherapeutic model of healing and goal-setting designed to assist people in letting go of unwanted habits, resolve conflicts within themselves and with others and teach people how to consciously create their own reality as a way of realizing their full potential.
Robert teaches the Hypnosis Certification Trainings, Intuition Training and Past Life Regressions Intensives for Soul Resources LLC.
Robert is a graduate of American Pacific University and is registered and certified as a Hypnosis Teacher Trainer with the American Board of Hypnotherapy (ABH) and has been a Clinical Hypnotherapist since 1998. He is trained in Past Life Regressions, NLP, Regression Therapy, Parts Therapy, and various other advanced hypnotherapeutic methods at the American Institute of Hypnotherapy.
In addition, he has extensive experience with Intuition Training including: Spirit Releasement Therapy, Time Line Therapy, Ericksonian Hypnosis, Pain Management, Holographic Healing, Kinesiology, Holotropic Breathwork and Peruvian Shamanism.
Dr. Morrison is also a Third Degree Reiki Master and Karuna© Reiki Master. He holds Masters Degrees in Music from Northwestern University and Public Administration from California State University.
Santa Fe Hypnotherapy: In My Words, Robert Morrison, DCH
We are now moving into an age of healing where people are their own, most profound healers. We no longer look to our doctors with complete trust to take care of what ails us, nor do we always accept their diagnosis or opinions as absolute and infallible. I believe, on a material level, the rising cost and demand for health care, easy access to information and a more educated and savvy society have created this. Our society is now beginning to realize that our emotional and spiritual health plays a major part in our physical well being. I believe it’s our thoughts and emotional state that create our physical health.
No matter what state your physical, mental, emotional or spiritual health is in, you can decide to change it and bring back to any desirable state that you choose. There is no such thing as a hopeless disease, phobia, habit, relationship or state of being and there is no one who can cure it for you without your active participation. Though hypnotherapy, you can reclaim your power and the will to succeed. You can also align the unconscious mind with your power and will to create a deep expectation and faith in your most joyful hopes and aspirations and know that they will come true.
The role of the healer in the 21st Century is one who acts as both a guide and a mirror showing you who you are and assisting you past your perceived blocks. Our role is to hold the space for you to discover how powerful and capable you are.
The Approach of Soul Resources LLC
It is difficult to come to forgiveness and peace with ourselves for many reasons that include our upbringing, societal norms, past experiences and host of other events both known and unknown. All of our biographical and transpersonal experiences along with the current state of society, nature and our planet often “inter-play” together to create a seemingly irrational experience of physical, mental, emotional and spiritual maladies.
Both Rheanni and I know that it’s possible for these forces to be woven into a new and beautiful tapestry of self, but first, the thread and yarn must be untangled. To do that, we assist our students and clients in discovering new and different perspectives about their issues. We do this in a variety of ways.
• We assist them in getting out of survival.
• Facilitate the release of judgement, resentment or shame to create an opening for experiencing forgiveness and peace.
• Break down overwhelming situations to simpler, “do-able” tasks.
• Teach the constructive use of mind. Letting go of fixated mindsets and “mental addictions”.
• Promote quality of life issues including pain control, stress relief, transforming addictive habits and encouraging fun and happiness (this does not mean that we cover up or deny problems, it simply means that we encourage clients to be really gentle with themselves).
•Guide them to untapped inner resources and tools to make the changes that they want to make in their lives.
• Help them transform projections so that they may live happier, more authentic lives.
• Get them in touch with their unlimited potential and motivate them to pursue their goals wisely.
Santa Fe Hypnotherapist | Soul Resources LLC Clients and Students…
The people we work with are not necessarily affluent or rich, but they are generally well educated. Eighty percent have either attended college, graduated from college or have post-graduate degrees. They are intelligent, well educated and of high integrity. These are the common denominators.
The people we serve are interested in new things and new ideas. They are inquisitive, self-sufficient and take an active role in their lives and healing. They do not sit back and wait for the therapist to find the answer or come up with the cure. They realize that they are the cure and are looking for someone to work cooperatively with them to enhance or change their lives. In short, they are responsible for themselves and for their actions. They come to therapy for motivation, support, release and insight into themselves and the world around them.
Finally, the clients we attract are conscious of the mind-body connection to illness and realize that disease comes from the mind and later translates to maladies of the body. They actively seek to transform their beliefs enabling them to transform any physical, mental, emotional or spiritual illness.
Why do clients come to Soul Resources?
- Sessions are cooperative and of high integrity in an atmosphere of mutual respect.
- Classes and sessions are fun, interactive and interesting.
- Techniques used are diverse and can range from general counseling to regression therapy or other transpersonal techniques.
- We are knowledgeable, helpful and well educated.
- Session prices are reasonable and are an exceptional value.
- Client service does not stop after the session. On-going support, groups and classes are often a part of the treatment price.
- Mutual trust between client and therapist is a priority.
Particular issues that I work with…
- Relief for Job and Family Stress
- Mental/Emotional Support for Chronic Medical Conditions
- Habits and Addictions – Smoking, Drugs and Alcohol, Gambling, Sex
- Emotional Detoxification – Fears and Phobias, Anger, Resentment
- Goal Achievement – Career Goals, Sports Enhancement, Test Anxiety, Memory Enhancement
- Relationship and Money Issues
- End of Life Issues
- Spirit Possession and Releasement.
Discuss your interest in our Santa Fe Hypnotherapy Certification Program by calling Robert at (505) 603-0112 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out about Intuition Training for Personal Growth with us!
Disclaimer: An intuitive consultation is not a substitute for professional medical care and diagnosis. I can not give you a diagnosis and I can’t prescribe. If you are ill or injured, please seek the assistance of a qualified medical practitioner.