Join a Power Circle where you can learn how to access the power of your Soul to help you manifest happiness.
Soul Resources LLC and Rheanni Lightwater is offering the Manifest Happiness Power Circles. These Circles are for artists, teachers, mothers, fathers, healers and inventors. Anyone who genuinely wants to connect with their Soul and reclaim their power with integrity and purpose.
Course materials utilize Reiki, Hypnotherapy, Peruvian Shamanism, Hawaiian Huna, Feng Shui principles of balance and the Intuitive Learning Circles™.
Let’s start with a couple of quick explanations of happiness and unhappiness that we use as underlying principles to the Power Circles ~
1) Happiness is a heart centered state of being where a person is internally creating their experience and more likely to attract their needs in an open, natural way. As they experience happiness, they are self-confident and living the concept of reciprocity – that “what you put out comes back to you.” They take responsibility for their personal growth and know that their mindset is important in maintaining their health and their happiness.
2) Unhappiness is a state of being where a person is focused on external conditions and the delusion of powerlessness. They look for answers outside of themselves. It’s important to note that unhappiness can be transformed into happiness through courage and the awareness that a different choice can be made at any time.
~ from Learning in the New Paradigm by Rheanni Lightwater
The Cornerstones of Manifest Happiness Circles in the New Paradigm are:
- Creating sustainable prosperity through balance with Nature, equality and respectful relationships.
- Operating out of inner guidance from the Soul rather than the ego.
- Developing courage and resolve to find peaceful solutions to our current dilemmas.
- Balancing masculine and feminine energies to create wholeness.
- Cultivating personal responsibility by understanding reciprocity – “what I put out is what comes back to me” (the Law of Karma).
- Seeking out healthy nourishment and balance for the body, mind and spirit.
- Realizing joyful living through active self-care and self-love.
- Actualizing freedom from societal and familial baggage.
Getting to the Bottom of Your Prosperity Issues.
An example from our recent past will help to paint a picture of what happens when one has lost touch with one of our cornerstones – their prosperity. Let’s say you are living in Pittsburgh in the 50’s and 60’s. You’ve grown up in an environment that is predominately steel mills and manufacturing. The businesses, buildings and social structures have been conceived and built to fulfill the purpose of producing economic dependence upon the steel industry. You are a steel mill worker. Very likely your family has worked in the mills for generations. Every activity, thought and inner motivation has been built upon that experience. Your politics and the conversations you have revolve around it. Your economic security depends upon it. An electro-magnetic energy field has been erected by the collective energy of the residents of Pittsburgh. In response, your personal energy structure has adapted to and perpetuates that input. Now you are in the 70’s and 80’s and the bottom falls out of the steel industry. What do you do? Your own personal energy structure is still operating under “I am a steel mill worker,” but there is no longer any support for that identity.
The Four Stages of Societal Change
1.) Your initial reaction is shock and fear. It’s like the whole world is crumbling down around you.
2.) The next stage is denial. “This is not really happening, maybe if I go down the street and apply at the other mills, I’ll get a job there.”
3.) Once it really sinks in that there are no more jobs in town, disillusionment and depression set in.
4.) If little or nothing is done to alleviate the situation, violence and desperation break out, creating a gridlock to positive change.
Many people are now experiencing one of these four stages due to COVID-19 and other political, societal and environmental changes taking place in our world today. The solution is to open yourself up to changing who you think you are and building a new identity and personal energy structure that supports who you want to be now.
This is where the Manifest Happiness Power Circles come in. The classes and Transformation Games are designed to help you transmute, transform and transcend your experience of lack and limitation into an opening to re-invent yourself through the inner guidance of your Soul.
If you want to be prosperous in the truest sense, you will want to examine who you think you are and clear out any thoughts, emotions or assumptions that prevent you from moving forward into the person you’d like to become. It’s also a good idea to modify attitudes and perceptions that keep you chained to the past, struggling to cope with all the changes going on around you.
Find out how the Manifest Happiness Power Circles can assist you!
Rheanni Lightwater is a Feng Shui consultant, Kinesiologist, Hypnotherapist and Master Teacher of Reiki in Santa Fe. She has been an intuitive in medical clinics and continues her work in private practice. To find out more, call or text (505) 271-4612 to schedule a free initial consultation.
The special cost for an online Intro is $50.00 plus NM Sales Tax.
The Intro is the first in a series of five 2 1/2 hour workshops designed to resolve mental and emotional patterns that keep us stuck in the old paradigm and obstruct the realization of peace and prosperity in the New Paradigm.
Participation in this class is by interview only. Please call Rheanni Lightwater at (505) 271-4612.
Private Manifest Happiness Circles are One and 1/2 hours long and cost $120.00 plus tax. Group classes are $65.00 plus tax per person per class. Class Size is limited to no more than six participants.
Text books (required after Intro) : Gifts from the Rainforest and The Essential Human = $90.00 total.
Check, cash and credit card accepted.
All in person classes take place in Santa Fe, NM or online through Zoom.