Kuan Yin and Her DNA Healing Game to Simplify Your Life
The key to staying focused in difficult times is to remember the strength and power that lives within you. This simple game is made up of Intuitive Learning Circles, pertinent questions and positive affirmations that will activate your heart wisdom, give you a new perspective and clear up the clutter in your mind.
The question to consider as you play the game is:
“Am I wasting my time and energy trying to force something to happen?”
If you go through the game with this question in mind the rewards are great, because you will be able to shift your attitude and refocus your mind very quickly. I suggest you play this sequence anytime you feel stuck or overwhelmed. The old ways are no longer working, and that means that we need to find guidance that comes from a reliable source. By going within and allowing your Inner Guidance to show you the way, you can move forward with greater confidence as you let the chaos take a back seat.
How to Play:
Simply look at the images and circles below while you ponder the statements or questions that go with them. Looking at the symbols will help you to go within and access new energy and clarity. What you do with the information you come up with is up to you!
1. To begin, look at this symbol and repeat to yourself several times:
“I am ready, willing and able to shift my perception from judgmental to accepting.”
2. While looking at this circle, think of an aspect of your life that is troubling you. Ask your heart:
“What doesn’t seem right about my current situation?” or
“What is causing me confusion?”
3. Notice how this situation agitates you. Breathe a few times and allow this circle to calm you down and help you to see more clearly.
4. Use this circle to really tune into your heart. You can do this by focusing your attention on your actual, physical heart. Once you feel a connection, ask for help from your Soul resources.
5. What is it that you are lacking and what will help you make the changes required?
6. What are you afraid might happen? Remember to breathe. Imagine you can use the circle to dissolve your fears.
7. Use this circle to help you separate fact from fiction. Where is the real danger coming from?
Healing on a DNA Level
The next few symbols are from “Divine Nature Activated” and will help us release negative conditioning and heal our DNA. The key is to relax as much as possible while looking at each symbol. It can help to imagine that an old, broken DNA strand is falling apart while a vibrant and cohesive DNA strand is relaxing, healing and filling up with light.
When using these symbols, it’s important to relax and breathe as you use each affirmation:
“I am willing to consider the possibility that I haven’t been perceiving the situation correctly.”
“I trust the truth from my Inner Guidance to lead me to a peaceful solution.”
“I clear away the smokescreen so that I can see the things that will help me.”
8. Now that you can perceive more clearly, what does your intuition tell you about this situation?
9. What changes or new decisions would you like to make?
Once you are done, take some time to rest your mind. Take a walk or spend time in nature. Be prepared for new ideas and solutions to make their way towards you.
Rheanni Lightwater © 2008 – 13 All Rights Reserved.
Soul Resources offers Kuan Yin’s Games and other series, such as our Tipping Point Game as a service to the community. If you would like to support and encourage this work, your donations are greatly appreciated.
The circles and healing symbols that make up this game come from
Both Ebooks are filled with dynamic self- healing symbols and affirmations that bring positive change into your life. Go to our Self Healing Bookstore and purchase them to create your own formula for success!